Day 1 - Arrival – Amman
Your Jordan Trip begins with your arrival to Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA).
A representative from Jordan Season Tours will meet you at Queen Alia International Airport and transfer you within an hour to Amman. (Overnight Amman )
Day 2 Amman – Explore Petra
• Early Breakfast at your hotel in Amman and transfer 3 hours to Petra .
• Today there is a long day ahead of you as you will explore Petra ,aptly described as
“Rose –Red city, half as old as time “. This massive architectural structure is listed in the Seven Wonders of the World. The ancient city was founded by Nabateans 2000 years ago. The visit of Petra starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the siq .Towards the end of the Siq, you will be fascinated by the treasury / “Al khaznah “and finally you can proceed and explore the whole city .
• Optional activity for tonight “Petra by night show “, this event is magical way to see Petra by candlelight. Petra by night show runs every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, starts at 20:30 and ends around 22:30 Pm. (Overnight Petra )
Day 3 Petra - Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Bethany (Baptism site) – Dead Sea –Amman
• Enjoy a relaxing breakfast at your hotel in Petra
• Morning departure to visit Madaba to See the Holy Land mosaic map in Madaba’s St. George’s Church.
• Drive to Mount Nebo, where the bible says Moses saw the Promised Land
• Then you will visit Jordan River / Baptism site, where Jesus was baptized.
• Afterwards , we will take you all the way down to the Dead Sea “ The lowest point on earth “ , float in the salt-rich waters , try out the healing mud or simply relax at the beach .
• You will spend the night at your hotel in Amman .
(Overnight Amman )
Day 4 Amman–Mount Zion - Mount of Olive – Bethlehem – Jerusalem
• Breakfast at your Hotel in Amman
• At 8:00 am transfer to Jerusalem via King Hussein (Allenby) bridge
• Proceed to the Mount of Olives, for that famous view over the city to the Temple Mount; from here we visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of all Nations
• continuing our tour to Mount Zion & the Last Supper Room & the Tomb of King David
• Drive to Bethlehem to visit Manger Square and the Church of the Nativity.
Day 5 Jerusalem – Sea of Galilee – Mt. of Beatitudes – Nazareth –Jerusalem
● Early breakfast at your hotel in Jerusalem .
● We will be taking you to our first stop at the Sea of Galilee. The Sea is situated in the northeast, between the Golan Heights and the Galilee region, in the Jordan Rift Valley. This Valley is caused by the separation of the African and Arabian Plates, thus the area is subject to earthquakes.
● Afterwards, we will be heading to the Mount of Beatitudes. The place where it’s believed that Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
● Our final stop will be in Nazareth. A city known for its large Arabic population and for being center for Christian pilgrimage, because it’s described as the childhood home of Jesus.
● Your will spend the night in your hotel in Jerusalem .
Day 6 Jerusalem free time – Jericho - Mount of Temptation – Amman
• Free time to explore the historic city Jerusalem, visit al Aqsa Mosque & the Dome of the Rock (if allowed this day) if not don’t worry we will take you to the view where you can see them, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, continue through the Jewish Quarter & explore the markets or any of the museums
• make our way back to the border, stopping en route at Jericho, one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the World.
• If time Visit Mount of Temptation in Jericho which was the site of Satan’s failed attempts to tempt Jesus.
• Cross back to Amman from Allenby Bridge. (Overnight Amman)
Day 7 Amman – Departure
Our representative will be taking you within one hour to Queen Alia Airport for your departure at any time during the day.
You would need to leave the hotel 3 hours in advance (2 hours for the check in and less than 1 hour driving from Amman to Amman Queen Alia Airport).