Day 1 - Arrival – Amman
Your Jordan Trip begins with your arrival to Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA).
A representative from Jordan Season Tours will meet you at Queen Alia International Airport and transfer you within an hour to Amman. (Overnight Amman )
Day 2 - Amman - Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Bethany (Baptism site) – Dead Sea
• Enjoy a relaxing breakfast at your hotel in Amman
• Morning departure to visit Madaba to See the Holy Land mosaic map in Madaba’s St. George’s Church.
• Drive to Mount Nebo, where the bible says Moses saw the Promised Land
• Then you will visit Jordan River / Baptism site, where Jesus was baptized.
• Afterwards , we will take you all the way down to the Dead Sea “ The lowest point on earth “ , float in the salt-rich waters , try out the healing mud or simply relax at the beach .
• You will spend the night at the Dead Sea. (Overnight at the Dead Sea )
Day 3 - Dead Sea - Explore Petra
• Early Breakfast at the beach . Transfer 3 hours to Petra .
• Today there is a long day ahead of you as you will explore Petra ,aptly described as
“Rose –Red city, half as old as time “. This massive architectural structure is listed in the Seven Wonders of the World. The ancient city was founded by Nabateans 2000 years ago. The visit of Petra starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the siq .Towards the end of the Siq, you will be fascinated by the treasury / “Al khaznah “and finally you can proceed and explore the whole city .
• Optional activity for tonight “Petra by night show “, this event is magical way to see Petra by candlelight. Petra by night show runs every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, starts at 20:30 and ends around 22:30 Pm. (Overnight Petra )
Day 4 – Petra – Amman City Tour
• Breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
•Transfer to Amman .
• Then start your city tour of Amman by going to Amman Citadel and Umayyad Palace which is located on a mountain in central Amman.
• Continue to Roman Theater, located in the heart of Amman.
• Drive north to visit Jerash one of the most preserved Graeco-Roman cities in the Middle East.
• At the end of the day, you will return to Amman for overnight. (Overnight Amman )
Day 5 - Amman – Departure
Our representative will be taking you within one hour to Queen Alia Airport for your departure at any time during the day.
You would need to leave the hotel 3 hours in advance (2 hours for the check in and less than 1 hour driving from Amman to Amman Queen Alia Airport).